Ferrule - 65 mm (2,56 in) to be swaged on Ø12 mm (0,47 in) wire rope
Ferrule to be swaged onto a wire rope to block it at the level of the arm and allow its tension.
Made for :
- Galvanized steel wire ropes, 6 x 7 Ø12mm (0,47in), textile core, Lang Forming,
- Galvanized steel wire ropes, 19 x 7 Ø12mm (0,47in) metallic core, anti-rotating,
- Swaged galvanized steel wire ropes, 6 x 26 Ø12mm (0,47in) metallic core.
Number of ferrules per arms :
- Horizontal activities : 1 ferrule - 65 mm (2,56 in) per arm (QU35-1 or ME75-F).
- Ziplines up to 200 m long : 2 ferrules - 65 mm (2,56 in) per arm (ME76-F) + 1 ferrule - 65 mm per back-up ((ME78-F).
- Ziplines above 200 m long: 4 ferrules - 65 mm per arm (ME201-F) + 1 ferrule - 65 mm per back-up (ME202-F).
Only use those dies recommended by Koala Equipment with a hydraulic crimping tool exerting a force of at least 120 kN.
Before swaging, we recommend that you place a Koala Equipment Pouliz trolley on the lifeline in order to ensure that there are no obstacles on the lifeline.
Material : stainless steel.
Weight : 60 g (0,09 lb).
Available for Ø1/2 inch wire ropes, please contact us.
Price per item.
Designed and manufactured in the French Alps.