Vertex vent helmet (Petzl)
- Very comfortable :
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head.
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels.
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation.
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam.
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground :
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet.
- Modular accessories :
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation.
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband.
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash.
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck.
- nametag holder allows user to be easily identified.
- changeable chinstrap and foam.
- hearing protection.
- available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green.
- also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange.
- Head circumference : 53-63 cm (20,86 in - 24,80 in).
- Weight : 490 g (1,08 lb).
- Material(s) : ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene.
- Certification(s) : CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, UKCA, EAC.
Price per item.