Picchu helmet (Petzl)
- Helmet meets multiple climbing and cycling standards :
- Climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA).
- European cycling (CE EN 1078).
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older).
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label.
- Design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact.
- Durable construction, made for children :
- Hard ABS outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability.
- Specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband).
- Sheet of stickers allows the helmet to be personalized.
- Comfort :
- Side openings for ventilation.
- Headband and chinstrap are adjustable.
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort.
- Headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips.
- Comfort foam is removable and washable.
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing.
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard.
- One size.
Weight : 330 g (0,73 lb).
Price per item.