Ipack 4 80°
- It makes it possible to attach to wire ropes, beams and other different supports.
- In two parts: stainless steel and aluminum.
- Working Load Limit WLL: 20 kN and breaking load: 40 kN.
- Set up with an anchor using a screw on a wooden wedge.
- 4 hot-dip galvanized bolts 10x30mm for assembling.
1. Check the condition of the anchor bracket and the cable.
2. Install 2 stainless steel A4 bolts + Nylstops on the open eye-bolt anchor.
If necessary position the 6mm wedge to allow the rope to pass between the Ipack and the anchorage.
Put the 12mm line inside the aluminum matrix with the 4 M10 bolts.
Screw with a tightening tork of 50 Nm.
Check that the hook can freely pass between the wall and the IPack.
Cable loops can be made identically to avoid direct impact between the connectors and the IPack.
Important: the hook must pass easily.
The durability of the gear depends on the quality of the mount and environmental conditions.
Deterioration can be affected in certain specific conditions (snow, ice, rockfall...).
A detailed inspection must be carried out at least once every 12 months.
Weight : 550 g (1,21 lb).