» Continuous Belay System
- » FIXING ARMS WITH DOUBLE BRACKETS AND BOLTS ON ARTIFICIAL SUPPORT
- » FIXING ARMS WITH METAL STRAP AND U-PARTS
- » FIXING ARMS ON SUPPORTS WITH WIRE ROPE SLINGS AND MAILLONS RAPIDE
» Other materials
- » ZIP WIRES
- » CABLING
- » MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
- » OBSTACLES
- » SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- » SAFE LINK SSB BORNACK
- » Technical advices| Videos
Technical advice | Continuous belay system
Technical advice | Zip wires
Technical advice | Cabling
For further information, you could also refer to the following standards: NF EN 15567-1
High Acrobatic Ropes Course
part 1: construction requirements
part 2: operating requirements.
ACCT (the Association for Challenge Course Technology), standard for challenge courses & canopy / zip line tours.
PROFESSIONAL ROPES COURSE ASSOCIATION, standard for challenge courses and zip line canopy tours.
ERCA (European Ropes Course Association) standards and recommendations.